Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 377 - Club 1234

Just an update of my whereabouts in Montreal:

I found out two things about the last club I had written in my notes.

  1. It used to be a Funeral Parlor.
  2. It is always chalk full of the most attractive people I have ever seen.
It just seems so suiting for some reason.

Anyways sarcasm aside, I did find out a few key factors of what I had been up to in the past week.  First off, I am not sure how I was even allowed admittance into this club as it seemed they only let the most attractive people in Montreal enter.  It was also very crowded, but sure enough after some time I bumped into a few people I apparently had become acquainted with.  

It was hard to piece out much from all of the commotion, but from what I understood, I was looking for a particular person.  Of course my first thought was The Baron, but my hopes were quickly let down when I learned I was looking for a Chester - something. He was some kind of go-between of The Baron's.  By the end of the night I was able to figure out the following:

The Baron had apparently been so shaken up by Day 366 that he felt not only the need to flee all the way to Montreal, but to create a buffer for himself in the form of a go-between.  This go-between I had to find at one of the bars in Montreal in order to get to The Baron.  So... basically a wild goose chase. Great

-KoS

No comments:

Post a Comment