Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 1 - 8760 Hours Remain. (Part 2)

I was almost afraid as well as hesitant of the next logical step, I checked my notebook from the previous day to find these:



Rules: 1 Alone, 2 One year, 3 Survive, 4???


Besides the obvious Roman Numeral of 12, I have no idea what this symbol was supposed to mean or why it kept appearing, and especially scrawled on my frigging arm no less. I also had no idea if I had written it myself or not.  The same with the "Rules" even though it had absolute horrid handwriting, I recognized it as my own.  By this point I was utterly sure I had lost my mind, first I end up in some place I had never seen before, and now it looked like I was writing myself death threats.

At this point I was pretty sure I had been drugged in some shape or manner, and what I found next further increased those suspicions.  On the back side of the first "directions" I wrote the day previous I found this note for me that was definitely not my handwriting.

"You might need me more than you think you will, come home in that car you love, brainy, brainy, ~Brainy"
At this point I honestly wondered if I was drugged and ...to put it in light terms "assaulted".  I actually recognized the note itself, and upon double checking I found that I was right.  Those are part of the lyrics for a  song called "Brainy" from The National.

No comments:

Post a Comment