Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 366 - Miscalculations

I seemed to have drastically miscalculated everything.

Nothing is what it seemed.  I may still be alive, but I am lucky enough to have survived without being a bloody pulp.

The rules weren't even what they had seemed to be, well... that isn't entirely right, they were all true in a sense...just, there's more to it than I ever thought possible. This lack of knowledge and naivety nearly cost me my life, and this wretched cluster fuck that is considered a game.

I still have had no word from either Brainy or The Baron, and I have no clue where either of them could have gone.

I see now more than ever, that as long as I can remain breathing, and I suppose able to type, why it is necessary to review and recover all the events in the past year the best I can.  There has to be something I missed, some detail, some clue, as to why this is all happening now of all times.

Hopefully...well that is just the worst word to use at this point, "hope"... regardless, hopefully by doing this I will be able to piece together something in a big picture rather than looking at in pieces like I have been all this time.

---

I shall start this task as soon as I am able to gather all of my notes...and my scattered mind for that matter.  I will try recall the events as they happened the best I can.  However, I may not be able to string the events together on a day to day basis, but rather have to resort to grouping them in multiple days, weeks, and perhaps even months.

This was sure to have confused anyone reading including myself, but as I do need this now more than ever, I shall continue to write and record everything for not only my own sake, but for anyone else as well.

-The Keeper of Solace

No comments:

Post a Comment