Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 1 - 8760 Hours Remain. (Part 3)

However once again, I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try and figure out some more details about what on earth was going on.  So I opened up my email to try and think of what the hell I would send. However to my surprise I already had a message in my inbox from that exact email address.  If I wasn't freaked out before I sure was now. The message is as follows:

----
From: justabrainyone@gmail.com
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Dawn of the First Day: 8760 Hours (minus what ever time it is that you read this) remains.

Why Hello! Wake up from that Blood Buzz sleepy head! Hmm, now I am sure you think i'm some creepy stalker or psychopath! =0 You have every right to think so too in your situation =3. 

I didn't expect you to go and try to get a hold of me right away anyways, that message was more or less a way to get you on your computer and at least think about your email, so that you could see this! ^__^ 

All I can tell you now is for your sake you should contact me as soon as you can, you have a whole year to do so, but frankly you really don't want to wait that long, beliiiiiive me!
  
 *creepy thing I am about to say alert!*

I have been watching you for a while now, keeping tabs on you, but don't worry, think of me more as your guardian angel! =3 Anyways, I know the situation you are in, so I will graciously give you a hint, which I normally don't do by the way!~

Use your resources, find out what is going on, and figure a way to get out of it.  There is information everywhere past and present, you just have to know where to look.

That is all for now =3 I will keep in touch, and I suggest you do the same! =D Have a tolerable day,

~Brainy.
----

I promptly decided to take a shower and go back to bed before work.  I didn't want to deal with that shit.

Oh! Right, you know what sucks? Finding out that in the shower that what ever that shit was on my arm was that I thought was ink, actually has some kind of reaction when warm water is applied to it! Yeah, it fucking hurt.  Not only that, but after the fact I wasn't able to get the crap off my arm, so it was like insta-fucking-tattoo! Who ever developed that crap could make some money I swear.  Fortunately it doesn't last forever, but that's something for later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment